Currently we’ve only just moved into a new server, and so most of the stuff you see here is horrifyingly out of date.
So I guess I’ll just put all the information in this server info section until it’s all sorted out.
One world, mainly creative at the moment. We’re looking to return to the halcyon days of the server’s youth, where survivalists and builders lived together in perfect harmony tempered by mutual dislike. Creative Mode makes builder privileges in the wrong hands a more terrifying prospect than ever before, so for now creative mode is reserved for bohage members. We’re playing fast and loose with cheaty powers on our main world, but have plans for a rotating secondary world with different events and themes every few months. This is all potential stuff though, for now it’s just happy fun time where you can do whatever you feel like doing!
Also we’ve got a server storyline brewing for some reason, run by notbob. Check it out here!
- /afk – go afk hurr
- /compass – check your facing direction
- /getpos – find your coordinates
- /help – command list
- /helpop – requests help from an op i guess
- /home – everyone’s favourite, paired with /sethome
- /info -not sure why you’d need to know everything about a block but there it is
- /list – lists online players. Why do this when you can just press tab? Who knows!
- /me – *TehJammers does a rudenasty backflip
- /motd – view the rudimentary motd.
- /msg [name] [message] – whisper sweet nothings into each others ears.
- /ping – returns pong! so you can test lag without spamming chat.
- /realname [name] – find out a nick’d players true name.
- /sethome – warp back to this point with /home.
- /spawn – get on back to spawn
- /tpaccept – accept a tp request
- /tpdeny – deny a tp request
Being a member of the Bohage (by joining the steam group and/or signing up to the forum) gets you additional powers of a useful nature.
- /back – go back to where you warped from, or even your death point.
- /near – list all players nearby
- /nick [newname] – change that crappy minecraft name you’ve always regretted
- /tpa – request to tp to someone
- /tpahere – request someone to tele to you
- /tptoggle – toggle whether someone can request teleports to you
- /hb s [blocktype] – put a block on your head! Everyone loves hats!
- /mclone [mapnumber] – turns held map into map of the specified number.
- /mzoom [1-5] [mapnumber] – zooms held map the specified distance
Who to pester for help
Moderator Prime – EjBlakit. Need someone punished? Hit up this chick for swift justice.
Maintenance Guy – TehJammers. At least, I’m meant to be. If there’s something to do with plugins or permissions going wrong though, pester me hard. Also I’m technically a god.
Who not to pester for help
The Primarch – McDean_Prevails. While technically the highest ranking b’oh member by ancient birthright, if he’s on the server it’s usually for one of his inscrutable godly reasons. Don’t bother bothering him with technical details unless he requests your help. And even then, he’s just taking the opportunity to judge your worth.